Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sick Little Ones

2 out of 3 of my little ducklings are sick:( Annalee woke up with fever in the night on Sunday, and her throat looked terrible. Davis was also drooling an insane amount so I deduced that he too must've had a mean sore throat as well. Scott took them to the doctor yesterday evening because I was sure that Annalee had strep, and therefore Davis probably had it too. Lo and behold, it's just another flippin' virus. Of course! Not that I want them to have strep! It's just that if it was strep, they could've just gotten a shot and be better in 24 hours. Oh well:) Now my throat is starting to hurt, so I'm just waiting to see who the next victim might be!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like the same thing Isabelle had a few weeks ago. So sad! Hope it passes quickly!