Sunday, May 30, 2010

Crazy Sundays...

There's always a crazy starting element to my Sundays. Maybe it's getting 3 kids up, dressed, fed, little girl's hair done, pottied and to the early service on time. Maybe. There is always some extra little thing that happens in the midst of all that though. Sometimes it's little children who struggle with disobedience. Sometimes it's somebody pooping all over creation and needing an extra bath. Sometimes it's someone getting into markers and ruining their outfit. Sometimes it's someone spilling something on mommy and ruining her outfit! This morning I took the tray off Davis's high chair after he had a field day with a bowl of grits. I turned to grab the wipes and he decide to fall head first on the tile! I was physically nauseated for a few moments. He immediately cried and a nice little knot popped up on his forehead. I put ice on it right away and he calmed down quickly. I waited for a long time before we decided to go to church. Thankfully, we have a pediatrician that goes to our church and she took a look and felt like everything was fine as well. It
's been a good 6 hours now, and he's fine. No dizziness, vomiting, excessive crying, out of the ordinary sleepiness, etc. Just Davis being Davis. It gave me quite a scare though and certainly livened up our Sunday;)

No comments: