Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love...

I love the school that Annalee goes to. Her teachers absolutely love her. Not for just what she can do, or how she behaves. They love that too, but they have really gotten to know her. That makes my heart so glad because I want other people to experience what we do at home with her! I was a little apprehensive when she started this school year, because I was afraid they were gonna have a pre-conceived notion that she was gonna be just like Paige. She is certainly very different from her sister:) She is spunky and spicy! She is a good friend who looks right past differences and limitations. She instantly brightens a room when she walks in. she's fun and exciting and really enjoys life! She's HILARIOUS:) She L-O-V-E's to eat! She is a precious energetic gift from God. Her teachers recognize, appreciate, and love who she is! They miss her when she's not there, because it changes the whole demeanor of the classroom! I am thankful for the Lord's provision as we've sent her to school under His guidance. He has so carefully placed people in our life as well as hers and it is amazing to me! He is so very good to us.

No comments: