Saturday, May 15, 2010

Little wonders...

Last night Scott and I went on a date to the Oyster House. Yum. We figure we'll get our seafood in before the oil ruins it all. Anyhoo, I was eating an oyster and...it had a pearl in it!! How fun! I'll keep it for forever:) It's a reminder that sometimes life is certainly hard and uncomfortable, but the Lord is sweet enough to give us a tangible item such as the pearl to let us know that He is producing much growth and beauty amidst all that irritaion. What a precious Father we serve!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun! Finding a pearl in your oyster might be the only way I would eat one. :)

nick, robyn and taylor said...

How neat! And how did you forget to tell me that?! Thanks for the great reminder of how irritation can actually be good.