Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to my sweet sister Christi!!!! She is 37 today! Woop Woop! I love her and the Lord has been good to us as He has developed our friendship deeper and deeper as we get older. I thought this story from several weeks ago would be entertainin to all;)
We were out to dinner together for a friends birthday party, and I brought up the fact that she was onna have a birthday soon. This is how the conversation went:

Me: Wow! you're gonna be 37!
C: No I'm not! I'm gonna be 38.
Me: No....you're gonna be 37!
C: no I'm not! I am gonna be 38!
Me: Christi. You are 6 and a half years older than me, and I just turned 30. *Sigh* Which makes you 36 right now and you will turn 37!
C: Oh my goodness! I am gonna be 37!
Bahahahahahah!!!!!!! That was classic:)

Anyway, happy birthday Christi! I love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha! I can so see Christi doing that :) Thanks for sharing!! I just LOVE your sister SO much!!!