Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tis the season...

Tis the season...for sickness that is! Annalee is home today with fever:( It seems like it's a sinus related problem with a cough, but who really knows! With the stomach bug making it's rounds in various forms, and colds and coughs around every corner, and even the flu still hanging around...it's no wonder I guess! I would wholeheartedly rather treat a fever or wipe runny noses over dealing with the stomach bug though!!! We are continuing to pray that the Lord would keep that away from us! Annalee is a sweet little patient. This was our conversation this morning:

Me: Annalee, what hurts?
A: Nuffin!
Me: What about your ears, or throat, or face, or neck, or tummy?
A: No! Nuffin!
Me: Ok?!
A: I like stayin' home with you mommy!
Me: I like it when you stay home with me too sweet girl!

No comments: