Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh No!!

I totally missed my blog time yesterday! With our internet being crazy and me working a little more, I didn't take a second yesterday to sit down and blog! I guess I'll just make up for it today with two posts. Update on P90X is sore, sore, and more sore! It's no joke! It's really good though. I'm enjoying it even though my abs are so sore that it hurts when I laugh and sneeze:/ Today is Yoga and I've never officially done yoga outside of a few key stretches at the end of a class, so I'm kinda looking forward to it! I'll let you know how that goes:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

can't wait to hear how it goes. We started P90X before the plague hit our house. I really enjoyed all of them except yoga. The first time I did the yoga I got up and walked off. I was sooo pissed off (sorry just want you to get the feel of the emotions that thing evoked in me!!!) John finished and was drenched in sweat. Not because of heart rate - just working so hard to achieve those moves. I think I might like it after a few weeks but it got the best of me that day. We of course put the p90x on hold due to a plague and facial surgery. Maybe this summer :)