Monday, March 22, 2010

P90X

I have offcially completed day 1 of P90X! Just 89 days to go:) I decided I needed a new goal. I do better when I have clear lines drawn before me. Like, with the marathon, I trained for X amount of time and the race was X date. There was a clear beginning and end. With P90X, there is a set number of workouts that you do that are scheduled out over a 90 day period. It's right up my alley:) Morgan is gonna do it too, so we can accomplish another goal together! Having someone do it with you for accountablity always makes it better! Just be informed however, that no matter how great the results are, no one will EVER see my before pic:) I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

As soon as I saw the title of this post, I said, "oh no she di'in" but indeed you did. Have fun! ;)

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

lol @ robin! i am borrowing p90x from a friend this weekend and can't wait to get started next week! hope it works! lol