Friday, March 12, 2010

Publix again!








First of all, I need to throw out there that I have only spent $30 on groceries for the first two weeks of this month. Today marks my third trip to Publix and it too was great. I spent $48 and saved $91. For some reason I was a little disappointed at first. I think in my head, that if I go over $40 then I've failed. I'm over that now though:) We needed alot of stuff this week which included toiletries and cleaning products and toilet paper and paper towels. Lots of that stuff was on sale this week so that was a bonus! I also got 4 bags of coffee for a little of nothing and that always makes me smile! So... here it is! Trip #3:)


2 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Ok, I have GOT to try this. Now that I'm starting to feel better I think it's do-able, but I have to go with someone who knows what they're doing or at least have a major lesson before I go. Will you please teach me?

Parks Avenue said...

Girrrrl...you know it! It's great! You'll love saving all that money:)