Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fitting it in...

Sundays are definitely not our most relaxing day of the week! It's actually another work day for Scott. Today is no exception. Scott left early. I got the kids up, dressed, fed, and to church, where I was the nursery coordinator this morning. Went to Walmart real quick for the last few odds and ends we needed. Made lunch. Put kiddos down for a nap. Still haven't eaten my lunch yet (nor has Scott). Then, at 4 we have community group leaders meeting. Following that will be our communtiy group meeting at our house at 5:30 until, which we will be having a potato bar! So...I am fitting in this tiny blogging session and giving you the ongoing list of things that I have done, and that I will be doing throughout this busy day!

1 comment:

Wren said...

I enjoyed my visit to your blog today.

Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time