Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Perks...

One of the perks of being a stay at home mom is being able to take advantage of the freebies throughout the day! For those of you who don't know me, I am a bargain hunter! Where there is free stuff, you will most likely find me:) Today was no exception! My friend Shay and I went to Denny's after our workout to take advantage of the free grand slam breakfast they were offering. I ran in real quick to see how long the wait was going to be. The lady told me it would probably be about 25 minutes and then asked if I would like a rain check instead. Well, I definitely took the rain check, or should I say 3 rain checks that don't expire until Feb. 19! Shay then took her turn getting her rain checks and we left, only to find ourselves at the nearest chikfila which was offering free chicken minis! So, Davis and I, and Shay and her 2 girls, all enjoyed our yummy breakfasts free of charge!!! I mean, really, what a great way to start off the day!!

No comments: