Friday, February 19, 2010

Publix Trip Numero Dos!

I went to Publix again this morning and I spent $33 and saved $80! I am so excited! I am able to make SEVERAL meals and have plenty for sides:) God has really stretched our money this month. So far on groceries this month, minus another pack of diapers which will add about $15, I have spent $160! That is unreal to me! We still have one week to go, but still! I have done my shopping at Wal-Mart (pricematching), Winn Dixie (where I got ALOT of meat this month), and Publix! I feed a family of 5! Granted, I do have little girls who may not eat as much, but then again, I have Annalee:) Annalee, as tiny as she is, can eat like a full grown man! Anyway, I am super excited and thankful for the Lord's provision. I'm seeing alot more Publix trips in my future!

No comments: