Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, Monday

My little ones are out of school today, but unfortunately, Scott had to work. Today was the make-up day for the hurricane day they had in November. He is off tomorrow though! Yay!!! We are definitely looking forward to spending an entire day with him! I genuinely love having my kids at home with me. It was, however, a little more difficult to get to the gym on time for the 8:15 class. When they are in school, we are already out and about and I go straight there. I was a little out of practice this morning, but we made it:) I am also sincerely regretting doing that muscle max class this morning after doing that long run this weekend. All is well, just still fatigued:) My babies are napping on this chilly day and we will soon be headed to gymnastics to burn some more energy! Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

No comments: