Thursday, February 11, 2010

He's 2!


Davis is officially 2 today! When you ask him how old he is, he replies "I two". He is the sweetest! He's really been a joy! The difference in raising a little boy has been fun. He's still really sweet, but he just has different quirks than the girls do. I, personally, am just in love with him;) I think those big brown eyes are beautiful, and are gonna melt some hearts in the future! He's funny and playful and entertains us with the best of them! The Lord gave him to us and what a gift he truly has been. We don't plan on having any more kids, because of how difficult our pregnancies have been. However, I think that if I had been one of those people who just spit kids out with no problem, I would've had a ton! It's strange. I love each child so much, that it just makes my heart want more! It's like it just feels right when there's a baby in my arms:) So, it makes it a little harder to watch the baby grow up so fast. God has been so good to us, and has given us 3 healthy, beautiful children, and I am oh so very thankful! My baby boy is a precious blessing. If you get a moment, click on the archives on my page to the left. Click on 2008 and then on February. It's just a quick march down memory lane with lots of sweet baby pictures of my Davis! Happy birthday sweet boy!

2 comments:

Regan said...

He's 2, and he is absolutely gorgeous! I love seeing your children's pictures. They are all breath-taking! You have definitely been blessed with your entire precious family. Happy Birthday, Davis!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Happy Birthday, Davis! I can't believe you're already 2!!!