Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to the grinding stone...

Well, tomorrow, Scott has to go back to work:( I love it when he has holidays! It's usually not super duper restful, but it's just nice to all be together. With the girls in school now, I very much look forward to them being home with me for a while. While they LOVE school, they too enjoy being home with mommy (and daddy)! Davis really likes having them all here too. During the week, he's an only child for the greater part of the day! Daddy and the girls are the first thing he asks about in the morning. He'll probably be a little sad tomorrow when daddy's not here. As will mommy;) The girls go back on Tuesday, so we will be moving back into our routine again. It's a good routine, but my house is just so quiet, and it takes a little getting used to when they've been home for a while. Don't get me wrong...it's really nice! I think I'm just one of those mommas whose heart is very full when my house is full! I might've had 10 if the Lord would've allowed it!

2 comments:

Regan said...

Annie..you're children are all so beautiful! I love this picture...they look like they are having so much fun! I know I'm not around your family, but I can ONLY imagine how much fun you guys have with you and Scott as parents :)!!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

I love the picture of the kids!Happy Running on Jan 10th!