Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ahhh Wednesday...

This is a pic of Mary, Joseph, one of the wise men, and of course, Paige who read the story and brought all the characters to life;)



So, I'm definitely one of those people who thinks that a picture with the post just makes it better. Even if the pic has nothing to do with the actual post.


I also, definitely put my kids to bed tonight at 6:30! Is that bad? I mean, their normal bedtime is at 7, so it's not that far off. They started back to school on Tuesday and are having to readjust to getting up early again after 2 weeks of sleeping in. As soon as I picked them up from school, we went to the Communtiy Center, which is what we do every Wednesday. We have a tutoring program that Scott is in charge of and my kids LOVE it. The girls do pretty good because they have homework they can work on or can just color. Davis, however, is the wildcard! I end up running after him on several occasions! I help with the younger kids and Scott helps with the middle school and high school kids, so it's easier for me to be interrrupted. There are other folks from the church that volunteer as well, so it works out ok. Some days, though, like today, I was just spent! After tutoring, Scott had a meeting so he wouldn't be home until late. I brought the kids home, bathed and fed them, let them wind down for a few minutes, and put those little munchkins to BED!
Which brings me to now! I've showered and am cozied up in my brand new Florida Gators Snuggie. That's right folks! My husband got me a snuggie. And not just ANY snuggie! A Florida snuggie! The truth is...I LOVE IT! Really! I judged and made fun of it on tv for a while, but really down deep, I wanted one;) So, I'm signing off for the evening and am going to take in the quiet of my home for a little while.

2 comments:

Emily Little said...

Girl... I def put Allie-Parker and Garrison down at 6:30ish all the time when Ryan has late nights!!! Sometimes you just can't take it anymore :) I really don't know how you do it with three little ones!

Jessie said...

Ummm, thats pretty normal in our house.