Sunday, January 31, 2010

A night off

I am trying to give my wife the gift of rest tonight. As most of you know she has been the most faithful blogger being 1 month straight every day. Tonight she worked all through our community group making the meal ready for everyone keeping the kids, and cleaning so that our house is back in order. I know this all makes her happy but she did run 19 miles yesterday, take kids to a princess party, and did all the morning duties for the kids while I went to church early. In writing this I sound like a loser husband, but she does so much to serve me so I can feel free to serve others. This is another reason why we instituted mandatory Friday date night! She's awesome and I need her to know that I know it all the time. So her gift tonight is to sign her name and hopefully enjoy the rest! (She'll probably do more)