Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thankful

Today, I am thankful. I am thankful for many things, but today I am specifically thankful for my husband. Sometimes life is just not always a bed of roses, obviously;) The truth is, it's not even anything specific or traumatic. Just everyday life struggles. Today I just felt very inadequate. In everything. Whether it's being a good mom, or wife, or friend, or community group leader, etc. Knowing the big pictue, that it's the Lord who equips me to do anything, I frequently lose sight of that. Today for example! I was also not well rested, so those feelings overwhelmed me. Again, no good reason to be emotional! It was just the trend of the day! My husband, as I've said many times in the past, loves me really well. He just knows me. He loved on me, helped me, and let me take a nap, which was a HUGE deal:) I desperately needed it! Sometimes I realize that I'm no different than a toddler when I don't get enough rest;) Back to my hubby though, he really is a spectacular man, and I'm glad I'm blogging daily so I can document this frequently!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Glad you are posting so much Annie- I've gotten to catch up tonight. Your babies are so precious. And thank God for wonderful, nurturing hubbies! All part of His perfect provision for us.