Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blah...

This picture makes me smile:) They are really sweet sisters, and best friends. Well...most of the time:)


Today has been one of those blah days. It's rainy, cold, and all in all just gray outside. I'm scheduled to work tonight, which is great money wise, but sometimes at the end of the day, after being mommy and taking care of everybody all day, I just don't feel like going to be a nurse and taking care of more people. I'm thankful for my job, and it could DEFINITELY be worse, but I think it's just one of those days as a whole. I needed a little something to make me smile, hence the sweet pic above! Enjoy! Until tomorrow...!

1 comment:

JD and Danielle said...

Annie-I was wondering if you were still working. You are a great nurse and even though you didn't feel like going in, I'm sure your patients appreciated you.