Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This is a picture from Christmas Day. Paige read the Christmas story...that's right! All by her little self! Annalee dressed up as Mary as you can see and was quite intent on the greatest story of all time! Priceless.



I am running a half marathon this weekend and the colder it gets, the more nervous I get! The race is on Sunday, and the low saturday night is 15 degrees!!!!! Really? We live in Mobile, AL and it's gonna be 15 degrees? We haven't trained in cold weather because it doesn't normally get significantly cold here. Hence the reason I'm getting nervous! My friend Shay let me borrow some warmer clothes/running gear that she had from when she lived in Germany! Thanks Shay:) Now if I could just figure out a way to keep my lungs warm...! I'm super excited about the race just wondering how the X-factor of the weather is gonna be for us! So, if you think about us on Sunday, pray that we finish strong and stay warm enough as we "
...run the race set before us..."!

No comments: