Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nerves!!!!

I don't have a picture for this post, but hopefully I can capture it tomorrow and post it. My half marathon is tomorrow and the temperature is forecast to be in the teens with a windchill from 0 to 10! Yep. We are praying that the Lord would somehow make us feel exceptionally warm anyway! Scott, being the sweet creative husband that he is, got his students to make little t-shirts for the kids. Those are the pictures that I will hopefully be posting soon. They are too cute and funny! The kids were originally gonna be with him, but my mom so very graciously offered to keep them tonight so Scott could support me and tend to just me! Yay! Anywho, I'm just gonna have to put them on the kids tomorrow to make it a little keepsake for myself and the blog world to enjoy:) Wish me look! Pray that we don't freeze and that it is an enjoyable race for us!

No comments: