Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy new Year!


Happy New Year everybody! I cannot believe that it is 2010 already! I have decided that I am going to try to blog everyday this year. It's a lofty goal, since I have proven to be the most delinquent blogger, but maybe if I make it a part of my day then I'll do better:) We'll see! I do enjoy looking back and seeing the pictures and memories we've recorded, and I really use it as a journal/scrapbook when I keep up!
I don't have any major resolutions in store. I am running in a half marathon on Jan. 10 in Mobile with my friend Morgan! We are also training fo the Country Music Marathon in Nashville on April 24! We are excited! It's been a fun journey thus far. You really get to know someone when you run with them for hours at a time!
We had a great Christmas! The kids were so fun! We don't do Santa, but really try to focus on what Christmas is truly about. On Christmas Eve, we opened our 1 designated present and after that we talked again about why we give gifts at Christmas. Paige was so excited! She said in response, "Momma, I love God! I love Him so much, I just can't stand it!" Now really, does it get any sweeter than that? They all 3 were such a delight as they opened gifts and enjoyed the blessings that God had given us!
So, here we go! Post #1...check! Just 364 to go!

1 comment:

Demetrius and Amy said...

very impressive goal for 2010. i'm so glad though because i like to keep up with peeps that i don't get to see very much. thanks for the updates! happy new year and it was great catching up yesterday :)