Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sick babies:(

My little girls are sick:( Paige woke up with fever this morning and Annalee was not far behind! They stayed home, obviously, but it was actually a little more enjoyable than I originally thought! Annalee said, "I like staying home mommy! Can we stay home just one more day?" Love her. I hate to see them miserable with a temperature. Davis doesn't have it yet, but there is a fever/cold virus going around so I figure his time is coming. Personally, I'd rather just lock them in a room together and let them lick all over each other so they can spread germs as rapidly as possible, so we don't end up keeping this in our house for weeks on end!

2 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

so sorry Annie!

Emily Little said...

Annie - my two have had the same fever type virus... and now their runny noses will just not stop running! Hopefully we will be back at church sometime before they are grown ;)
Hope your sweet little ones feel better soon!